Tendon boots with double ventilation in techno sheepskin
This KEVLAR® synthetic material is lightweight, impact resistant, hard wearing and is five times stronger than steel. The horse’s limb is also protected by a nitrexgel shock absorber film, positioned at the back of the boot.
Features of the gel vento save the sheep tendon boots:
- Double ventilation
- Tendon protection in carbon + nitrexgel
- Anatomically-shaped shell
- Quick-release tip
Save the sheep, the new line in techno sheepskin, is cruelty free. The lining is a man-made fabric, which is free from any animal derivatives. The techno sheepskin offers numerous advantages:
- it can be washed easily and dries quickly, while real lambskin requires considerable, lengthy maintenance;
- trapped sand comes out easily out of the loose, soft wide knit, minimising the risk of abrasions to the leg;
- it is more comfortable and a cosier fit than natural lambskin;
- it stays looking good for longer, while real lambskin tends to dry out, become stiff and turn yellow.
Colours: Black and Brown
Sizes: Small, Medium and Large